Powerful high-performance thermal imaging infrared cameras make troubleshooting fast and easy.
Technology changes. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you’re missing out on critical innovations, so Fluke has engineered the Ti400 infrared camera to adapt to change.
Being future-ready is part of its DNA. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease and connect with other wireless devices. If there’s an infrared camera in your future, make sure it’s one with a future.
A new generation of auto focus to ensure in-focus images every, single, time.
The Fluke Ti400 infrared cameras is equipped with LaserSharp™ Auto Focus for perfectly focused images. Every. Single. Time. Every infrared camera user knows that focus is the single most important thing to ensure when conducting an infrared inspection. Without an in-focus image temperature measurements may not be accurate, sometimes by as much as 20 degrees, so it’s much easier to miss a problem. LaserSharp auto focus tells you exactly where you are focusing. It uses a laser to calculate the distance to your target before it focuses. Place the red laser dot on the equipment you are inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for a perfect in-focus image.
Capture up to five additional measurements wirelessly.
A free firmware update to help find problems fast will allow you to capture up to 5 additional measurements by enabling the CNX™ Wireless system* on your thermal imager. These additional measurements help diagnose problems faster and provide additional data to create more comprehensive reports.
Field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses are available for added versatility for special applications and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
- Detect and communicate issues faster with patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode
- Faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to your PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- Capture up to 5 additional measurements with the CNX™ Wireless System*
- One-handed, easy-to-use user interface
- Ruggedized high resolution 640×480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ Annotation System
- More advanced display output options to get the details via streaming video to PC or high definition monitor (USB and HDMI)
- Voice recording and annotation gets additional details saved with the image file
- Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with LED display to show charge levels for excellent field flexibility
- 5 MP industrial-performance digital camera for high definition image quality
- Included SmartView® and SmartView Mobile App Analysis and Reporting Software