Bring your best to work.
The TiX580 is a rugged and superbly engineered 640 x 480 thermal imaging camera. Users can now perform thermal imaging inspections with more confidence and faster results than ever before – all with the ruggedness and ease of use expected from Fluke.
See sharper, crisper images for more exacting interpretation.
The 240-degree rotating screen makes it easy to capture images when equipment is in awkward or hard-to-reach areas. The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier. Outside, the rotating screen lets you make adjustments to minimize glare, and the large Fluke 5.7″ LCD touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience – truly “built for purpose”.
Powerful, new, easy-to-use Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software is included.
Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software is a comprehensive and connected software platform that represents the future of integrated equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and reporting. It’s easier than ever to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable, robust reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud. And you will be able to integrate with Fluke Connect – the largest integrated system of software and maintenance tools in the world.
- 5.7-inch screen provides 150 % more viewing area than a standard 3.5-inch screen
- 240–degree rotating screen provides unmatched shooting flexibility
- The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier
- LaserSharp® Auto Focus calculates distance to your designated target with pinpoint1 accuracy
- MultiSharp™ Focus delivers automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis
- IR Fusion® technology lets you easily adjust visible and infrared image blending
- Fluke Connect® links your camera to the Fluke network of wireless test and measurement tools
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Reduce the need to take notes in the field with two helpful features:
- IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system – captures digital images of the surrounding area to reference conditions or actual location
- Any additional details can also be saved to the file with voice annotation
- Highlight areas that are outside your pre-set “normal” temperature ranges quickly with color alarms
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW® compatibility allows users to integrate camera data, infrared video and images to support R&D analysis.
- New included Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software:
- Optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable, robust reports and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud
- Pre-calibrated optional lenses:
- Wide angle, 2x telephoto, lets you capture images close up or from a distance
1Up to 30 meters (100 feet)
Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software is available in all countries but Fluke Connect system is not. Check with your local Fluke distributor.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Smart phone, wireless service and data plan not included with purchase. First 5 GB of storage is free. Compatible with iPhone 4s and up running iOS 8 or higher, iPad (in an iPhone frame on iPad) and Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, HTC One running Android™ 4.4.x or higher. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.