|See the amazing images produced by the Expert Series cameras – the most spectacular Fluke infrared images ever. Watch the video »|
See what you are missing.
Easy to see details from long distances.
- 4 times the on-camera pixels of infrared detection than standard 320×240 cameras – 640 x 480 resolution (307,200) pixels
- Work from safer distances. Inspect areas that you could not get close to before and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images.
- Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
Capture images quickly with multiple focus options to choose from in one camera.
- Save time focusing with the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus images: Auto focus, manual and EverSharp multifocal recording features – available on one camera.
8 optional lens for maximum versatility.
- The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance. The TiX640 is compatible with 8 lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, 2 wide angle lenses, 3 macro lenses, and 1 standard lens).
What is EverSharp?
EverSharp mode utilizes the focus motor to capture multiple images from varying focal distances with the push of a button. Using special algorithms, SmartView® software will combine images taken from multiple focal distances and will create an image that sharpens the detail of not just the initial focal point, but also enhances the focus of the elements around the focal point. These infrared images turn out very impressive as all objects are then displayed in superb image quality.
Turn great images into spectacular images. Select the best optional lens for your applications. Get the details in the related products at right or, for a full listing, see bottom of the Models and Accessories tab.