GUIDE IR236 automatic infrared thermal imaging fever screening systems are applied for large-scale body temperature monitoring in crowded public places, such as rapid detection of human fever caused by the Novel Coronavirus, SARS, Zika, Ebola. IR236 are user-friendly and reliable. Various alarm settings enable multi-point alarm and tracking. Ensure no targets missed and also avoid the interference of other high temperature objects. Alarm images and videos can also be uploaded to the monitoring center by the remote network for analysis and management. GUIDE IR236 is the ideal equipment to reduce and prevent the risk of virus transmission at the airport, railway stations and other public places.
- Adopts 400×300 infrared uncooled Vox detector
- AI Deep learning algorithm based on neural network, more accurate temperature measurement and lower false alarm rate
- Accurate single-point and multi-point high temperature auto tracking and alarm
- Equipped with black body, real-time temperature calibration, higher accuracy
- Face recognition detection function, more intelligent
- Stand-type, easy to move, standard PC with powerful analysis software
- Large-scale temperature screening of airports, railway stations and more.
- Control and reduce the spread of virus with fever symptom, such as Ebola, SARS and Zika, Novel Coronavirus…