GUIDE M400A automatic infrared thermal imaging fever screening system can be applied for large-scale body temperature monitoring in crowded public places, such as rapid detection of human fever caused by Novel Coronavirus, SARS, Zika, Ebola. GUIDE M400A adopts a hanging-type design, which is flexible and convenient to operate, stable and reliable. Multiple alarm settings can realize multi-point alarms and tracking to ensure no missing alarm..
- Hanging-type, convenient and flexible, can be hung to the security gate
- Adopts 400×300 infrared uncooled Vox detector
- AI Deep learning algorithm based on neural network, more accurate temperature measurement and lower false alarm rate
- Accurate single-point and multi-point high temperature auto tracking and alarm
- Equipped with black body, real-time temperature calibration, higher accuracy
- Face recognition detection function, more intelligent
- Large-scale temperature screening of airports, railway stations and more.
- Control and reduce the spread of virus with fever symptom, such as Ebola, SARS and Zika, Novel Coronavirus…