The testo 865 thermal imager combines all the important properties required for high-quality thermographic measurement – it is accurate, robust, fast and reliable. The testo 865 provides high-quality thermography at an affordable price and keeps going even in tough working conditions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
• Very good image quality: IR resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, via integrated testo SuperResolution Technology 320 x 240 pixels
• Visualizing temperature differences from 0.12°C
• Automatic detection of hot and cold spots
• Extensive accessories included: case, pro software, USB cable, lithium-ion rechargeable battery
The testo 865 thermal imager offers professional technology and concentrates on functions which are needed in a contractor’s daily work. The testo 865 is a user-friendly thermal imager, optimized for fast and efficient work. With the testo ScaleAssist functions ensuring optimum setting of the thermal image scale for building thermography and the IFOV warner making sure you avoid measurement errors, you will always generate the perfect infrared image.
Areas of application of the testo 865 thermal imager
Detect leaks, identify overheated connections, pinpoint thermal bridges or detect structural defects. The testo 865 thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables time-saving quality assurance and ensures reliable production control.
Technical highlights of the testo 865 thermal imager
The testo 865 thermal imager stands out thanks to its easy operation and has the following impressive technical features:
• Very good image quality due to high resolution: 19,200 temperature measuring points ensure precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels – via integrated SuperResolution Technology 320 x 240 pixels
• Visualize temperature differences from 0.12°C
• Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
• The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
• Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
• You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs
What’s included: testo 865 thermal imager including USB cable, mains unit, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.