The heart of a thermal imager is the detector. Testo places great value on the highest possible quality. With the Testo 890-2 set, you achieve the highest level of image quality thanks to the 640x 480-pixel detector in combination with high-quality Germanium optics. Because the more measurement points there are in the thermal image, the more details can be recognized and analyzed.
Testo 890-2 set Thermal Imaging Camera System includes:
You can carry out completely damage-free tests on materials and components with the thermal imager set Testo 890-2 Set. Thanks to the 640 x 480-pixel detector, in combination with the high-quality Germanium optics, the Testo 890-2 set thermal imaging camera achieves the highest level of image quality. This allows weak spots and problems to be reliably detected in industrial and building thermography.
In combination with the Testo Super Resolution technology, the Testo 890-2 set thermal imaging camera records extremely high-resolution images in megapixel quality (1280×960 pixels). This means that even the smallest or very distant measurement objects can be Autofocus with an extremely high level of precision.
• Detector size 640 x 480 pixels:
With 307,200 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in outstanding image quality, extremely clearly and precisely.
• SuperResolution technology to 1280 x 960 pixels
SuperResolution technology improves the image quality by one class, i.e. the resolution of the thermal images is four times higher.
• Flexibility thanks to rotatable handle and fold-out, rotatable display
• Thermal sensitivity < 40 mK
Thanks to an excellent temperature resolution of < 40 mK, even the smallest temperature differences are visible.
• Large field of view thanks to 42° lens
With the standard wide-angle lens, large image sections are immediately recognized, and the temperature distribution of the measurement object recorded at a glance.
• Panorama image assistant
For large measurement objects, the panorama image assistant allows the analysis and documentation of a total image stitched together from many individual images. There is no need to administer, view and compare several images.
• Site Recognition Technology
For repetitive thermography of similar measurement objects, the SiteRecognition technology offers the direct recognition, allocation and archiving of the measurement sites, as well as the automatic allocation and archiving of the thermal images.
• High temperature up to 1200°C
With the high-temperature option, the measuring range can be flexibly extended up to 1200 °C.
• Fully radiometric video measurement incl. logger function (via USB)
With the optional fully radiometric video measurement thermal processes can be thermally analyzed in real time (also periodically and event based). For every instant, all temperature measurement points are exactly available per pixel.
• Exchangeable lenses
• Special measurement mode for detecting areas with danger of mould
• Lens protection glass
• Built-in digital camera with power LEDs
• Minimum focus distance 10 cm
• Voice recording using headset
The 890-2 set thermal imaging camera is delivered in a robust case incl.
- Pro software
- SD card
- USB cable
- Carrying strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Exchangeable lenses
- Lens protection glass
- Additional battery
- Fast battery charger
Testo 890-2 Set Thermal Imaging Camera
The thermal imager Testo 890-2 set in the new ergonomic camcorder design offers outstanding image quality: with the 640 x 480-pixel detector and Super Resolution technology you can record extremely high-resolution thermal images in megapixel quality. This video shows the key features of the thermal imager Testo 890-2 set.
- Mount for Interchangeable lenses
- Wide angle lens 42ºx32º f1.0 + minimum focus 10cm
- Telephoto lens 15ºx11º f1.0 + minimum focus 50cm
- FPA detector 640x480px, -20 to +350ºC, NETD <40mK
- LCD 4.3″, 480x272px, X3 digital zoom & USB video output
- Hybrid Touchscreen & Joystick Operation
- Integrated digital camera 3.1MP with power LEDs
- Manual and Auto focus. Solar mode
- SiteRecognition with image management
- Display of surface moisture via manual RH input
- Parallax-free Laser Marking
- Voice recording with Bluetooth® Headset
- Pro IR software with integrated report creation, USB cable
- Two Li-ion batteries with fast external battery charger
- Instruction manuals & calibration documents
- Mains unit, SD card & robust waterproof case